Sasuke Uchiha Swag - LoveKavi Sasuke Uchiha Swag - LoveKavi

cool

sasuke vs naruto will be epic

LoveKavi responds:

Next time they fight will be the end! ha thanks!

Learning to Let Go Learning to Let Go

awesome

so good!

Cetaphobic responds:

Cool thanks!

some introsong some introsong

nice

i like it. check mine out

Twins of Duality Twins of Duality

epic

the song begins with dark tension, than to light like the sun rising as i takes it turns. all the sadness,trouble has its turn to be put aside. darkness does not last forever, but exist because of light. without light, there would be no darkness.

~|| We keep together ~|| We keep together

epic

this beat is badass. clear thoughts is one of the most peaceful song i ever heard. thanks for making these beats.

T-Free responds:

The honor is on my side, thank you. I'll give my best to please you with great tracks in future, too. :b

Clear Thoughts ft. MATATAT Clear Thoughts ft. MATATAT

nice!

nice lyrics. music is so peaceful. everyone change and grow in life.

Heartbeat Of Thousands (F2D) Heartbeat Of Thousands (F2D)

great!

reminds me of a song called together we made it by Fort Minor and Busta Ryhme

RemixF2D responds:

I'll have to check that out. Thx for the luv fam. {Keep it fire to burn the bugs off}
PEace!

~Rymix

Japanese People Are Aliens Japanese People Are Aliens

i do think japanese people are aliens because of there advance technology. they had legends of being an exterrestrial race. there land is one of the old ancient civilization.

Hardships Hardships

amazing

Hey i really like this song. your vocal is in great quality. What mic and music making software do you use?

Burly responds:

I actually don't remember the type of mic it is. You probably want to go with a Samson C100 (don't know if that's the right name). It's a nice usb mic, so you don't have to get a USB amp. You also need a cheap vocal pop filter and a mic stand. I use adobe audition right now for recording and mixing.

I didn't know what I was doing too much when I made this song lol, could have been much better quality. Glad you liked it man, much appreciated. Peace.